At Fivebars, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. Take a look at our Trustpilot scores and you will see how much we value our customers and business associates. Our team are trained to deliver excellent service at every stage, whether you are an existing customer or you are considering partnering with Fivebars to manage your business communications. Our reward and recognition policies have the customer at the centre of everything we do.
We understand that sometimes things can go wrong, and in order for us to resolve any issues for you as swiftly as possible, we have a robust Complaints Procedure in place as follows. We are committed to ensuring you are delighted with our products and services. This details for you what you need to do should you be dissatisfied with our products and services in any way:
- Our Account Managers are the first port of call. Please call 0844 873 2600 or click the ‘HELP’ button on our website www.fivebars.co.uk to get in touch. Our team are trained to resolve your issue at the first point of contact wherever possible
- Should we need to investigate, you will receive an update within the first 24 hours, and then every subsequent 24 hours until you are satisfied the issue has been resolved. If your issue is time-critical and related to an outage in your communications products and services, this will be investigated and a resolution or update provided within 2 business hours
- Your complaint will have a dedicated case manager and ticket number for your convenience
- We anticipate the above steps will provide a satisfactory resolution. However, should you not be completely satisfied, please use the below chart to escalate your complaint further:
Please use the above contact details to raise your complaint. You will receive a response within 24 hours, and an update every 24 hours until your complaint is resolved. This will be owned by the escalation point.
- Once you are satisfied with the resolution and have confirmed this by phone, you will be sent a follow up email to confirm the action taken by Fivebars